Two software applications thrust into this arena, Helium 10 and Jungle Scout. Only one can achieve fame! As far as both Amazon tools are concerned, both of them have pretty cool features that can surely attract a person. Well, if you are wondering what you will choose amongst them, and then read on the whole article Helium 10 vs.
Jungle Scout, hopefully, this will give you an unbiased differentiation between two.
Helium 10 VS Jungle Scout: Best Comparisons
Helium 10 Pricing plans:
|Free Plan||$0||An amazing way to jump into the Helium 10 offers|
|Platinum Plans||$97/month||The perfect package for an everyday seller|
|Diamond Plans||$197/month||The perfect investment for advanced sellers with several offers|
|Elite Plans||$397/month||A perfect plan for in-person workshops, cutting-edge training, and networking|
Jungle Scout Pricing Plans:
|Jungle Scout||$49/month||The inevitable web-based software to find and launch your product|
|Jungle Scout and Extension||$69/month||Dominate the market with the combination of these tools|
|Extension||$39/month||Appropriate Amazon product research data added to your browser|
As far as pricing is concerned, the jungle scout gets precedence over Helium 10. The pricing plan is very competitive for the Jungle Scout app. They are available in two forms, the Chrome Extension, and Web App. the former gives good control over optimization whereas, the latter gives good control over searches.
As far as Helium 10 pricing plans are concerned, it possesses 4 types of plans.
- The first one is a free plan. You can get access to all the free versions out there, including Magnet, Black Box, and Frankenstein.
- The $97 Platinum plan consists of an unlimited number of tools and limited uses of accessories, such as Keyword Tracker and the Index Checker.
- Diamond plan costs $197/month, in this plan; you get better access to the accessories like Index Checker and Keyword Tracker. Most importantly, you will get multi-user login for up to three users.
- The Elite Plan can cost you $397/month, and you will get a nice perk with in-person workshops, high-level networking, cutting-edge training, and full access to the tools.
Helium 10 Vs Jungle Scout: Discount Coupons
- Helium 10-50% coupons: Avail 50% off on your first-month plan at Helium 10 using Coupon Code! The discount is valid for A La Carte Plan, Diamond Plan, and Platinum Plan. Grab SB10HELIUM coupon and get 50% off! Hurry!
- Jungle Scout 20% Discount: Be the advantageous one by applying this HELIUM50SB discount promo-code and grab 20% off on all Jungle Scout products. These are both for Jungle Scout Chrome Extension and Web app.
Accuracy of Helium 10 and Jungle Scout:
Accuracy of Helium 10:
Well, Helium 10 says that it will sell a product 500 units per month and another manufacturer could make it up to $5 per month and buy stocks for three months for $4500. Now, Helium 10 possesses a margin error of 26% and there is an 8.67% chance that the product can be failed. Another 8.67% chance the products will be sold in the half amount of what Helium 10 says it will. Last 8.67% chance that it could sell three-quarters of the 500-unit approximation. Therefore, a 74% chance for Helium 10 to sell products.
Accuracy of Jungle Scout:
Similarly, you want to sell a product on Amazon using Jungle Scout. So, Jungle Scout claims that it can sell approx 500 units per month. Then again you find a manufacturer that can make it up to $5 each and three months’ inventory will be $4500. While considering a 15.9% margin error of Jungle Scout, it means a 5.3% chance that the product will fail, a 5.3% chance that the product will be half-sold, and the rest of the 5.3% shows that the product will sell three-quarters of the 500 items. Therefore, if there is a 15.9% chance of getting failure, simultaneously the whopping chance of getting sold will be 84.1%. However, selling on Amazon is risky sometimes. But you can clearly distinguish between Helium 10 and Jungle Scout, as product selling percentage is more in case of Jungle Scout than Helium 10.
Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout: who has more tools?
Helium 10 provides various tools to allow successful selling on Amazon.
- Xray (Chrome Extension)
- Black Box
- Keyword Tracker
- Index Checker
- Refund Genie
- Inventory Protector
Jungle Scout has been helping customers selling products on Amazon over the years. It has a total of nine tools within a Chrome Extension and WebApp.
- Product Tracker
- Opportunity Finder
- Product Database
- Keyword Scout
- Supplier Database
- Inventory Manager
- Sales Analytics
Helium 10 possesses more tools than Jungle Scouts. And both of them are well compatible with the products selling on Amazon. Ultimately, the debate ‘Helium 10 vs. Jungle Scout’ will go on and only you can decide which platform you want to choose to sell your products. Some have good pricing plans, discounts, and others possessing more tools. Otherwise, if you require the most legitimate tool, the recommendation will be Jungle Scout.