Instant Cash Club Review: Instant Cash Club is the latest scam that has been going viral for quite sometimes now. The person who appears in the video is trying to show and prove you how you can earn a lot of money in just a day or within no time you will become a millionaire, where you have the chances of making $250,000 in every month. My question is- Is this even possible to become rich so easily? Becoming a millionaire in just a few months is impossible, and nothing appears to be legitimate within the instantcashclub.co. That is why it is always good to stay away from such scam that seems to be real but tricking.
The Instant Cash Club software is said to be a new automated trading system that runs with 100 percent on autopilot and gives you an opportunity to make a huge sum of money. The person in the video says that this trading system will be initially able to generate up to $5000 within next 8 hours with the first small investment of $250 only. The video presenter is none other than Jim Robinson who claims of becoming a millionaire just with six months. So, with all the features added in this scam site, it is easy to identify those scammers. These scammers are in the way to mislead you and take all your hard earned money.
Instant Cash Club Review – Is “Instant Cash Club” Scam or Not?
Therefore, today in this article I will be exposing the truth behind this scam system called Instant Cash Club. And it is a recommendation if you are planning to make an investment with this trading system, then you must go through the whole review before make a final decision.
What is Instant Cash Club Software?
Instant Cash Club is an auto trading software in the Binary Options industry, introduced by Jim Robinson who is the owner of the software. This software was just launched on September 20, 2016, whereas the original trading robot was created a few years ago for Binary Options as you will be able to see in the OptionRobot.com. Jim Robinson in the video says of making huge money and also tells that registering with Instant Cash Club is free.
In the video presentation, Jim Robinson gives out promises about making huge money with the initial investment of just $250 and becoming a millionaire in just a few months. No doubt, with some genuine trading system you have the chances of making money to some extent but not crossing its limitation because you cannot simply expect to become rich or earn money easily with the initial capital of $250 as it will never happen. Like other scam systems that have been blacklisted, this Instant cash club is also one among them. And with this system, you will come across naive assurances as well as shocking algorithm where you have the chances of losing money. This video presenter also tells off how he got lucky after he join the Instant Cash Club and he could generate up to $11,200.24 in just 24 hours. This claim is just a fabricated to lure the people of joining the system so that they can take away your money.
How is Instant Cash Club a Scam?
Instant Cash Club has a lot of suspicious points that proves of being a scam system. Initially, I have come across a lot of scams which have the same designs and try to mislead you with several convincing offers that they will not deliver you, in reality. Instead, they will take away your investment. So, let’s check out some of the points below about the system being just a fraud and why you should be avoiding.
- Firstly, the website design – if you come across their official website and go through it, you will be surprised to see their poor designs, and there were no firm information provided on their site. With this, you will be able to understand that this site is nothing but just a Photoshop work.
- Secondly, the reason why Instant Cash Club is a scam is their false promises – the person who appears in the video gives you all the bogus information which is just a fabricated ones. As said earlier that this site claims of giving you chances of making $250,000 every month or $5000 for the first eight hours starting with a minimum deposit of $250. This is insane which will never happen in the far future.
- Thirdly, the system’s owner – In the promotional video you must have come across about the person who claims himself as the owner of the Instant Cash Club Software, but he is none other than a hired scam artist who is trying his best to deceive you. This scam artist is also seen with another proven scam namely Altronix. Therefore, we cannot trust this person. The other interesting thing you will come across is the actual creators of the robot namely Thomas Jordan and Andrew Haines who are claiming themselves as the successful traders of Wall Street for the last two decades. But these two creators do not exist just like Jim Robinson who doesn’t exist. Those photos shown in the video are just posted randomly.
- Fourthly, the system’s bad algorithm in which the owner claims how their algorithm works and that it has helped a lot of people in making huge money.
- Fifthly, the system’s fake testimonials which are randomly posted in order make the website look better and to convince the people are just a fake testimonials so that people are attracted and start an investment with the system.
- Sixthly, the other important points found to be suspicious is that the system claims of only 30 spots availability and its live results. Is this so? Well, this is nothing but to trick you and trying to push you into the registration along with free access. These are just randomly The very first page tells you of making $10,000 per day once you sign up. Do you want to believe this? Well, you can take your risk then!
- Seventhly, the next point that makes that site being a scam is their domain age. I have personally checked the system domain age in who.is, and you will be surprised to see that.
Instant Cash Club is a Scam – Conclusion:
Instant Cash Club is a scam, and there is nothing you can earn from this system as they tend to promise you of delivering you good offers so that they can drain your account as soon you make a deposit. So, I would like to recommend you to go through the review thoroughly and visit the official site of Instant Cash Club, so that you could reach to the conclusion as I did. All claims and added testimonials are bogus. Therefore, I must tell you not to invest with such bogus sites as they are misleading you and you will end up losing all your investment. Stay safe from such scammers and save your money!