Setontrade is one of the new scam systems launched into the Binary Options Market. This system is created by some scammers to convince the innocent people and also to steal money from you. Setontrade, if you visit its official page, it exactly looks like a legit system and but with no detailed information regarding its functions. Hence, it is doubtful to trust and to take such a risk to invest here. Well, in this article we will be exposing the facts behind this system that seems to be real. I hope after reading our Scam review, you will be well aware before taking any further actions of investing money.
What is SetonTrade all About?
SetonTrade is an automated trading robot as we get the information from www.setontrade.com which claims of allowing the traders to make money online or get benefits as it will trade on behalf while you are away from your PC or another device, in other words, this system will help to trade completely on auto pilot mode. To do so, you will be asked to choose the settings and tap on auto-trading function service. Is this really working? According to our survey, this system is just manipulating the newbie whose aims to are to take away your hard earned money instead of their fake promises of giving you benefits on complete auto-pilot mode. Let me tell you honestly, SetonTrade is not all worth trying but rather stay away from this dangerous system.
What makes the SetonTrade a SCAM and Not Trustworthy?
During our investigation of the system, we have come across several suspicious facts that is surprising. So, we have decided to bring these suspicious points into the light so that people who are looking out for binary options market for trading are well secured from being trapped into such scam system like SetonTrade software.
Here are some of the suspicious points that can help you keep away from FRAUDULENT systems:
- SetonTrade Website Design: If you visit the website, you will come across that the website is confusing you of whether it is legit or scam. Well, the internet site of setontrade.com is nothing but a complete scam, full of lies that will make you tempt of joining the system without thinking twice, because of its legit appearance. It claims of trying a demo account before you sign up. This method is to lure you because they are just doing it the way the most legit system does. Hence, before you register, make sure of going through the system again and again so that you don’t lose any single dollar.
- No Video Presentation: The other suspicious fact about the system that we have come across while investigating, we have found no video presentation of SetonTrade system and also there was no detailed information to understand as to how it works.
- Unknown Owner: The owner or creator of the bogus system is unknown to everyone. So, this is another suspicious point that we have encountered and cannot be trusted by any means.
- Fake Claims of Money Management: If you visit the official page, you will also come across regarding money management that displays you of three money management systems like Classic, Martingale, and Fibonacci. All these systems are to only lure the innocent people around the world. We would recommend you to get knowledge more about SetonTrade software before you make any investments here.
- Fake Claims of SetonTrade Algorithm: The scammer behind this bogus system also no doubt shows you how their websites algorithm works by providing you some powerful indicators that will help to generate the best signals. Really? Well, all these indicators are nothing but to prove that SetonTrade is legit and also the intentions to drive towards joining the busted system where you will only lose massive amounts of money other than receiving benefits as it promises to offer.
- SetonTrade Busted Customer Care Support: There is no live customer support although it claims that the associates of the concerned system will try to respond to every trader or investor query within 24 hours on Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM. These are only a lie to make the website look professional so that people who stop by may get convinced to join the system in just a blink of an eye.
- Website Age: If you visit the domain checking website at who.is. you will get the complete information as to when the system has been registered.
- SetonTrade Busted FAQs: The setontrade website does provide you with FAQs claiming everything you need to know. This FAQ’s are to only show you the system is legit in order to deceive you.
Final Verdict: SetonTrade is a Dangerous System!
According to our review, SetonTrade is nothing but a complete scam. This system is created so as to deceive the innocent people with their main motives of taking away your money the moment you deposit. All those misleading information as provided in the website like about the money management strategies, also their powerful indicators of generating best signals are to only show you how legit their system is so that the new traders get convinced of making online money using this busted system. Well, before you join SetonTrade system, we would recommend you to read our full scam review and be safe from being trapped by this dangerous and Fraudulent SetonTrade Software. In all, it is a must avoid system, don’t get fooled with their convincing deals instead avoid using this so-called automated robot system.